Brand promotion plan
Product promotion strategy is a key element of any marketing plan. It contains promotion objectives, basic principles and approaches for marketing communications and brand messaging, and overall long-term marketing strategies.
Our team develops marketing plans for promotion of goods / products.
An important step is to develop a program of promotion and brand communication strategy.
Planning brand promotion begins with the development of a common communication strategy. It contains main promotion objectives for a year, target audience of the campaign, indicators to evaluate effectiveness of the promotion strategy, costs, and a brief outline of supporting key brand launches.
Support strategy for online stores
Due to its efficiency Internet has become the most sought-after channel of communication. Thus more often than ever brand support strategy in the Internet and social media marketing is considered to be a separate stage of the product promotion plan. It consists of the following steps:
- Main objectives of the Internet strategy.
- Brand news and events our clients want to support via the Internet.
- main channels and formats of interaction with audience: website, social media, banners, direct advertising, publications on other websites and unique content, e-digests, reviews and feedback.
- Detailed itemized budget for the Internet support.
- Key benefits of communication in comparison with major competitors.
- List of creative materials necessary for BTL support.
- Description of main activities on the Internet: main objectives, support region, target audience, time, duration, media indicators.
- Effectiveness forecast for each proposed action.
Result of any promotion plan is a well-structured and detailed media plan, i.e., timeline of brand’s marketing communication including description of all target media indicators of your product support.